All bookings must adhere to governement regulations regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic at time of arrival.
Cancellation, refund and change of booking terms and conditions.
A non-refundable deposit of 35% is required to confirm your booking. Full payment can also be made at the time of booking. If a deposit is paid upon booking, the remaining balance must be made NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS before the date of your experience/booking.
If you have to cancel your booking (change of date is seen as a cancellation for that date):
- UP TO 30 days before the date for which you are booked you may transfer to another date, subject to availability, but with full loss of 35% deposit. If full payment has been made the remaining 65% will be refunded.
- LESS THAN 30 days before the date which you are booked a 50% loss of money is incurred and the remaining 50% will be refunded.
- LESS THAN 7 Days before the date which you are booked a full charge is incurred.
Please be fully aware of any specific requirements necessary for a 7th Rise experience. If in doubt please email or call to be sure.
- We take no responsibility for loss or damage of any personal property and/or vehicles whilst at 7th Rise
- A fair level of fitness is required to attend a 7th Rise experience. It is an isolated and wild environment including an estimated 15 minute walk to and from the grounds, with possibility of wet / slippery / muddy / steep inclines.
- ANY dietary requirements are needed for any catering services or food related courses BEFORE arriving. Again, our isolation means preparation is key to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Under 18's are not permitted at 7th Rise without supervision unless specifically agreed prior to a booking being made.
- From time to time, we may have to alter the proposed itinerary due to availability, weather or other circumstances of particular activities. 7th Rise endeavours to provide the very best in re-wilding experiences so other options will be available but no refunds or part refunds can be made for any loss or change to an itinerary.
- Health and safety measures, briefings and disclosures are fully given before and during any experience. We do however operate in an environment that incurs risks, undertaking possibly dangerous activities with equipment that may cause serious damage or even risk of fatality. Personal responsibility is required at all times to manage this risk and 7th Rise cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained outside of supervised activities or due to personal negligence.
If we have to cancel or change your booking due to dangerously severe weather or other uncontrolled events, we endeavour to give as much notice as possible and give a full refund or transfer your booking to another date.
7th Rise will take no financial responsibility for any other costs incurred for these cancellations (e.g travel or accommodation costs). It is therefore important that contact number and email address left when booking are correct so we are able to contact you in this instance.
Please note, rain and wind that is not severely dangerous do not affect our service and we will not cancel for these conditions.
Security and Privacy
- 7th Rise will not pass on any information to any 3rd party, including financial, personal or sensitive details.
- 7th Rise reserves the right to change its Terms & Conditions at any time with no prior notice.